Elbert, Nazaretsky, Rakov & Co. provides legal support in asset management issues.
The increasing complexity of dynamic regulatory and tax environment is challenging the preservation of tomorrow's business financial interests.
We work together with asset managers, family offices funds and investors, on multi-jurisdictional matters, helping to navigate different national rules, regulations and tax regimes and insuring unhindred capital movement.
We provide our clients with robust and efficient corporate, investment and tax infrastructures and arrangements.
Our services include:
- Drafting and negotiating investment management agreements with clients and agreements between funds and service providers.
- Establishment and management of trusts.
Establishment of investment structures
- Reviewing and negotiating investments and co-investments into private equity, infrastructure, hedge, debt and real estate funds.
- Advising on the impact of new regulatory reform &compliance regimes implemented at global, regional and national levels (shareholder disclosure of AIFMD, FATCA, CRS, corporate residence and CFC or other tax changes.
- Buying and selling commercial properties.
- Establishing investment platforms to hold the assets.
- Tax planning and optimization.