Asset Structuring and Management
The increasing complexity of dynamic regulatory and tax environment is challenging the preservation of one’s current and future financial interests.
We provide comprehensive and efficient legal support in private asset and investment management issues, helping to navigate different national rules, regulations and tax regimes and ensuring unhindered capital movement. Our services include:
Establishment of investment structures
- Selection of suitable investment form;
- Design and execution of due diligence procedures;
- Reviewing and negotiating investments and co-investments into private equity, venture, infrastructure, hedge, debt and real estate funds;
- Coordination of various investment service providers;
- Registration of investors’ rights in different jurisdictions.
- Advising on the impact of new regulatory reform & compliance regimes implemented at global, regional and national levels.
- Legal support of commercial and residential real estate transactions;
- Establishing investment platforms to hold the assets.
- Tax planning and optimization.
- Coordination of project teams based on the client’s requirements;
- Drafting and negotiating investment management agreements with clients and agreements between funds and service providers;
- Establishment and management of Trusts in different jurisdictions.