Business and Corporate Consulting
ENR general business and corporate consulting practice is focused on handling ongoing legal matters of its clients, including:
- Drafting and review of general business contracts: sale, purchase, lease, distribution, joint venture and other agreements;
- Preparation of packages for public and private tenders;
- Employee matters: preparing standard and customized employment agreements, including non-disclosure, non-competition and IP protection annexes; preparing employee stock option plans; relocation and visa support for visiting professionals; termination;
- Drafting corporate policies and Code of Conduct on different matters, such as IP strategy, risk management, privacy protection, anti money-laundering, anti-corruption etc.;
- Regulatory compliance matters, KYC inquiries, screening by suppliers and customers;
- Registration of companies in different jurisdictions, drafting of articles/bylaws, shareholders agreements etc.;
- Acting as corporate secretary, preparation of corporate resolutions, appointments and authorizations.
ENR consulting practice includes acting as an external legal counsel of a business group. Such service is provided to permanent clients of ENR, especially business groups active in multiple jurisdictions. In most cases the main point of contact is the client’s in-house counsel based in the main jurisdiction, with ENR providing services in respect of foreign activities of the business. Occasionally, such clients (especially holding companies) operate without an in-house counsel, in which case ENR is working directly with the management handling the client’s legal matters.