Banks and Сompliance
Management of banks relationship, especially international transfer of funds, is one of key areas of our clients’ needs, and the one with substantial legal risks involved.
ENR represents clients before the banks and regulators in various matters, whether client’s goal is to open a business account in the jurisdiction targeted, to ensure appropriate and speedy performance of substantial transaction, or address issues of KYC/AML compliance.
We therefore provide a range of services in the field, including:
- Support in general and specific compliance processes, including FATCA and CRS;
- Business account opening in the banks of US, Europe, Israel, Far East and others;
- Structuring and assistance in business, project and real estate financing;
- Legal review of financial documentation;
- Drafting and negotiating the loan agreements, security instruments and other forms of guarantees etc.
In order to deliver most efficient legal advice on the matters concerned, ENR Banking team works closely with Tax and Financial Advisors, constantly updating its in-depth theoretical and practical knowledge in the jurisdictions, relevant for our clients.